2 cans Creamed of Mushroom soup (Campbell)
1 can of whole mushroom (Campbell)
1 can of evaporated milk
250 ml All Purpose Cream (Nestle)
200 grams of bacon, in small squares
400 grams of spaghetti noodles
1 head garlic
a dash of pepper
1/2 cup of cheddar cheese for topping
1. Prepare the pasta (sphaghetti noodles) then put it on separate bowl.
2. Fry the bacon until brown and not too crispy. Set aside 1/4 for topping.
3. In a sauce pan, saute garlic with butter, add the remaining fried bacon.
4. Add the sliced whole mushroom and sauté it in less than 10 minutes.
4. Add the 2 cans of creamed mushroom soap with 2 cans of water.
5. Add the Nestle cream and the evaporated milk. Mix it well.
6. Season with pepper.
7. Serve the noodles with sauce and bits of friend bacon and cheese.